Saturday rehearsals are from 10-1 here: Address: 673 E 300 N, American Fork, UT 84003, USA
- Read Hamlet and discuss it in class
- Hand in Completed Vocabulary List
- Participate in the Parents Shakespeare Faire.
- Turn in Personal Vocabulary Word List and the Completed Old English Terms List
- Pass of Iambic Pentameter (competed the worksheet handed out in class)
- Make a 10-15 minute presentation of an Elizabethan Era Topic.
- Recite from memory the assigned Soliloquy
- Complete 8 Writing Assignments including a summary on Hamlet.
- Read Watched or Listed to 7 Shakespeare Plays.
What do you get for completing your 10 steps?!
- You will get paid tickets to 2 Shakespeare plays and attend with your classmates.
- You will be recognized and awarded at the Family Ball at the End of the year.
- You will have the opportunity to participate in the Shakespeare Showcase at the end of the year.
- You will learn SO MUCH about Shakespeare and I hope you will love it!